North East Security Cameras
Video Surveillance & CCTV
There is a growing need to have video surveillance and digital recording facilities installed in residential or business premises. Video surveillance technology has evolved rapidly in recent years and there are many products available to offer solutions for monitoring and recording situations.
What We Do
North East Security Cameras provide expert advice in designing systems and negotiating the various regulations regarding the use of Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) in private, public and work spaces.
CCTV is installed at sites that have the danger of theft or wrong-doing; be it to prevent theft and robbery or stock shrinkage, to monitor the behaviour of employees and students, to help prevent graffiti or vandalism, for OHS matters, or even monitoring access to restricted areas. A CCTV system allows the use of videos cameras to monitor the interior and exterior of a property, transmitting the signal to a monitor or set of monitors, or even a smart phone.
CCTV security systems and CCTV security cameras can be bought in an endless variety of configurations, sizes, and functions, you can choose your system based on your needs. In addition, as your business grows, it's easy to expand your system for more coverage as you need it.
Why is CCTV so popular, and what are the benefits?
- A CCTV system can be enough to put off an intruder all together. Just like seeing a property is protected by an alarm system, an intruder seeing mounted cameras may decide that it would be easier and safer to move elsewhere.
- It can have psychological and emotional benefits too. A CCTV system can provide people with an increased sense of security and peace of mind as they can view areas a threat may enter.
- With the advancement in technology, security footage monitored through CCTV can be accessed in many formats.
- The most basic form is the delivery of footage to a traditional desk with monitors.
- The security system can also be monitored online via internet, allowing you to monitor your home and/or business from anywhere in the world.
- Also, technology has given rise to the need of mobile supervision for OHS purposes, and thus, some CCTV systems can also be monitored via internet on mobile devices.
- Insurance requirements and claims. CCTV offers evidence towards insurance claims that you may not have had otherwise – and the more evidence you have to support your claim, the better.