North East Security Alarms
Any Alarm Condition from your security system is transmitted via your phone line/3G unit/NBN directly to the Control Room. The nominated contact person or security patrol service is then immediately notified to allow for swift and immediate response.
What North East Security Services Monitor
North East Security Alarms is able to monitor an endless variety of alarm types and events and provide a response plan to suit your application. Below are the most common alarm types, if you have something else in mind chances are we will be able to accommodate it with a customised response plan.
- Burglary/Intrusion alarms
- Hold-up/Duress alarms
- Lone Employees alarms
- Smoke alarms
- Plant/Air conditioning alarms
Why Choose NESA Monitoring?
North East Security Alarms utilises a 24 hour, Grade A1 monitoring centre, which provides our customers with the very best level of security.
We provide alarm monitoring for homes and businesses of all sizes, from small through to national corporations and the most secure government organisation throughout Metropolitan Melbourne, Regional Victoria or Southern New South Wales.
There are many different reasons our customers choose to be monitored by us
- Dedicated local customer care
- Highest available rating ASIAL Grade A1 monitoring centre
- Reliable technology and response
- Competitive rates
- Monthly monitoring activity reports
Grade A1 Monitoring Centre
ASIAL operates a well-respected grading scheme for alarm monitoring centres to ensure clients’ security monitoring is not interrupted by anything (fire, flood, technical difficulties, power outages etc.).
Typically, the type of items that are covered in the standard are
- The construction of the monitoring centre, together with its physical and fire protection
- Access into the monitoring centre and its 'modus operandi'
- Ventilation systems (their integrity and operation)
- Power supply arrangements (multiple redundancy and standby times)
- Communications (telephones, duress and radio)
- Redundancy in the monitoring equipment and its record-keeping
The ASIAL scheme seeks to provide customers with the reassurance that the standards applied at a monitoring centre are independently audited on a regular basis.